Saturday, March 7, 2009

I am Still Okay..(^_^)

Everbody Doesn't Have To Love Me.

Not everbody has to love me or even like me. I dont necessarily like everybody I know, so why should everybody else like me? I enjoyed like and being loved but if somebody doesn't like me, I will still be ok and still feel like I am an okay person. I cannot make somebody like me any more than someone can get me to like them. I dont need approval all the time. If someone does not approve at me, I will still be ok..

" There is no reason why other people should be the way I want them to be and there is no reason why I should be the way somebody else wants me to be. People will be whatever they want to be and I will be whatever I want to be because I am the one who is in charge of my life. I cannot control other people or change them".

No comments:

Post a Comment